- Denim wear is the specialty of Japanese clothing designer Evisu Genes, which uses traditional, labor-intensive techniques to create denim wear.
- The brand was founded in 1991 by Hidehiko Yamane in Osaka, Japan.
Yamane launched tailoring lines in the early 1990s. Later on, the company introduced fishing and golf lines.
- As part of the expansion of the Evisu fashion line beyond jeans, he introduced a ladies line called Evisu Donna in 1999.
- Denim jacket
- Button closure
- Stylish and affordable
- Jacketmerch offers this Vintage Cobalt Jean Denim Jacket Men’s.
- Button closure.
- Hand Wash.
- Dries quickly.
- Dry clean not recommended.
- Please do not tumble dry.
- Don’t iron it.
- Never bleach.
Shipping & return
- Worldwide shipping is available.
- Delivery takes approximately 10-15 business days.
- Our customers are important to us! After receiving your order from us, if you are not satisfied with it, you have the option of exchanging and returning the product.
- Your choice will be shipped again. In order to be accepted, returned or exchanged items must be received in pristine condition within 10-15 days of purchase; washed, worn, and used goods won’t be accepted and shipping of return or exchange is the customers’ responsibility.
- There are no refunds on import charges.
There are no reviews yet.