- The Hollister Company, often referred to as Hollister or HCo., is a brand of clothing owned by Abercrombie & Fitch.
- The company’s online store and in-store merchandise are available.
- A Piper Jaffrey report rated it as one of the top five clothing brands for teenagers in 2019.
- Hollister opened its first store in Columbus on July 27, 2000 at the Easton Town Center.
- Abercrombie & Fitch has created a fictional history of Hollister Co. and its founder rather than focusing on the actual activity.
- Keeps you warm
- High quality materials
- Jacketmerch offers
- Jacketmerch offers Hollister Men’s Denim Jacket.
- Button closure.
- Machine Wash.
- Dries quickly.
- Dry clean not recommended.
- Please do not tumble dry.
- Don’t iron it.
- Never bleach.
Shipping & return
- Worldwide shipping is available.
- Delivery takes approximately 10-15 business days.
- Our customers are important to us! After receiving your order from us, if you are not satisfied with it, you have the option of exchanging and returning the product.
- Your choice will be shipped again. In order to be accepted, returned or exchanged items must be received in pristine condition within 10-15 days of purchase; washed, worn, and used goods won’t be accepted and shipping of return or exchange is the customers’ responsibility.
- There are no refunds on import charges.