- He was an American rapper with strong ties to the Brooklyn drill scene known professionally as Pop Smoke (July 20, 1999 – February 19, 2020).
- In 2019, it was his breakout singles, “Welcome to the Party” and “Dior” that launched his career.
- He is a Canaries, Brooklyn, native.
- Meet the Woo is his debut mixtape.
- On February 7, 2020, he released Meet the Woo 2, his second mix tape, which debuted at number seven on the Billboard 200 chart, making it the rapper’s first top-10 album in United States.
- During a home invasion in Los Angeles, just two weeks after Pop Smoke’s mix tape was released, he was murdered.
- In his posthumous debut studio album, Shoot for the Stars, Aim for the Moon, all 19 tracks charted on the Billboard Hot 100 and debuted at number one on the Billboard 200.
- Material: Cotton, polyester
- Style: crew Collar
- Front: Button Closure
- Cuffs: Rib Knit
- Pockets: Two Outside Pockets
- Color: White & Red
- Thick & Soft
- Machine wash at 105°F/40°C on the delicate cycle.
- Dry clean is not recommended.
- Please do not tumble dry.
- Don’t iron it.
- Never bleach it.
Shipping & return
- Worldwide shipping is available.
- Delivery takes approximately 10-15 business days.
- Our customers are important to us! After receiving your order from us, if you are not satisfied with it, you have the option of exchanging and returning the product.
- Your choice will be shipped again. In order to be accepted, returned or exchanged items must be received in pristine condition within 10-15 days of purchase; washed, worn, and used goods won’t be accepted and shipping of return or exchange is the customers’ responsibility.
- There are no refunds on import charges.