- The weft thread passes under two or more warp threads in denim, which is a sturdy cotton warp-faced textile.
- It is distinguished from cotton duck by the diagonal ribbing produced by the twill weaving.
- However, it was in Nimes, France, that the first denim appeared, as opposed to its Indian predecessor, the dungaree.
- Denim jacket
- Button closure
- This Vintage Denim Faux Fur Lined Jacket available at Jacketmerch.
- Button closure.
- Hand Wash.
- Dries quickly.
- Dry clean not recommended.
- Please do not tumble dry.
- Don’t iron it.
- Never bleach.
Shipping & return
- Worldwide shipping is available.
- Delivery takes approximately 10-15 business days.
- Our customers are important to us! After receiving your order from us, if you are not satisfied with it, you have the option of exchanging and returning the product.
- Your choice will be shipped again. In order to be accepted, returned or exchanged items must be received in pristine condition within 10-15 days of purchase; washed, worn, and used goods won’t be accepted and shipping of return or exchange is the customers’ responsibility.
- There are no refunds on import charges.
There are no reviews yet.