- Mickey mouse television show that aired intermittently from 1955 to 1996 made a return to social media in 2017.
- It was produced by Walt Disney Studios and had its heyday from 1955 to 1996.
- The program was first broadcast by ABC from 1955 to 1959, when it was created by the late Walt Disney and produced by Walt Disney Productions.
- An ever-changing cast of mostly teens performed during the original run of the show.
- Denim jacket.
- Button closure
- This Mickey Co Vintage Denim Jacket available at Jacketmerch.
- Button closure.
- Hand Wash.
- Dries quickly.
- Dry clean not recommended.
- Please do not tumble dry.
- Don’t iron it.
- Never bleach.
Shipping & return
- Worldwide shipping is available.
- Delivery takes approximately 10-15 business days.
- Our customers are important to us! After receiving your order from us, if you are not satisfied with it, you have the option of exchanging and returning the product.
- Your choice will be shipped again. In order to be accepted, returned or exchanged items must be received in pristine condition within 10-15 days of purchase; washed, worn, and used goods won’t be accepted and shipping of return or exchange is the customers’ responsibility.
- There are no refunds on import charges.